Wake up and smell the coffee,dude!,this morning tells me.Wish I could do that.Oh I would gladly,if it hadn't been for my carelessness.Last night I was listening to some music on my Transcend mp3 player,and like a drunkard falling asleep with the burning cigar in hand,I had dozed off-with the exception that the player wasn't in my hand;it was below my left shoulder,and God knows what other places in my body it had been crushed against during the night.I woke up with something sticking painfully in my bellybutton,and there's my player,with two buttons popping out dolefully.
Seems my player's crushed for good.It can't be repaired,and I'm not spending more that what I actually paid for buying it.I will wait for some cash to roll in,before I buy a new one.Enough said,this post is in loving memory for my Transcend.
R.I.P!