I restrain myself from downloading A R Rahman albums and buy the CD,but it can be really testing when the distributers f*ck up and the CD's arrive a couple of days after it has been released.In the case of Jodha Akbar, I gave in to Temptation and downloaded it,promising myself to buy the CD when it came out(which I did,so there).I was impressed with Azeem-o-Shah,liked Jash-e-bahara and was carried away by Khwaja.However,In Lamho failed to make any impression;maybe it was because I couldn't understand the lyrics,or it was another of ARR's special slow poisoning numbers.My friend said it was the best in the album;I had to disagree with her.It was after the tamil version of the songs were released that I listened to "Idhayam Idam Mariyathey" in a new light(or rather in a new sound).After listening to the ultra romantic number a few good number of times for good measure(and ergo doing justice to ARR),I messaged my friend saying "In Lamho rocks!"It has been my favorite in the album ever since :)